AHNC (Advance Hardware and Networking Course) 2-6 Months 1/2 Hrs Classes Fees 4500 to 19500/-
Computer Hardware and Networking course
Introduction: If you want to do computer hardware course then this is a very golden time for you. This course has immense possibilities. We provide chip / card level course in hardware networking course which makes you a skilled engineer.
Eligibility / Duration: 10 or 10+2 or equivalent degree or diploma / 3/6/12 Months Course 1/2 Hrs Classes.
Structure of Computer Hardware and Networking Course
Module 1:Computer Hardware Concept
1. Computer Hardware Overview, Block Diagram Details, Parts of Computer.
2. Motherboard: Types, Block Diagram, Identification of Ports, Chip, Slots,
Connector, Section etc, Company, Price, Marketing Tips.
3. CPU: CPU Socket details, Types of CPU, Identification, Basic Terminology of CPU.
4. RAM: Types of RAM, Identification of RAM, RAM Operating Voltage,
5. SMPS: Concept of Current, SMPS pin details, SMPS Voltage, Testing of SMPS, How to use Multimeter, Testing of Power Cable.
6. Hard disk: Hard disk Types, Identification of Hard disk, Jumper Setting, Warranty, Measuring concept etc.
7. CD/DVD Drive: Assembling/Dissembling of CD/DVD Drive, Types of CD/DVD Drive, Repairing of CD/DVD Drive, Jumper Settings Etc.
8. UPS: Types, How UPS work, Measurement, Testing of UPS, Battery Concept.
9. Keyboard and Mouse: Types, Identification, Repairing of Keyboard and Mouse.
13. Assembling and Dissembling of Computer, Marketing Tips, Testing of all Parts of Computer.
Module 2: Partition/Format and Windows Installation.
1. Partition Concept, Types of Partition, Format Concept, Types of Format.
3. Disk Manager (DM)
4. Windows XP Installation
5. Server 2003 Installation
6. Win -7 Installation
7. Win â€“ Vista Installation
8. Win- 8 Installation
9. Server 2008 Installation
10. Linux Installation
11. Dual Booting and Multi Booting.
12. How to install any Operating system without Data lost.
14. Windows XP Installation by Pen Drive.
15. Winâ€“7 Installation by Pen Drive.
16. CMOS Setup.
17. Password Breaker
Module 3: Windows Settings and Security.
1. Windows Overview.
2. Identification of Windows.
3. Shortcut Keys
4. Shortcut Command
5. Control Panel.
6. System Properties
7. Computer Management.
8. Password Breaker.
9. Features of NTFS: Encryption, Quota, Compression, Security.
10. Group Policy Editor.
11. How to Genuine Windows.
12. Driver Installation.
13. Driver Pack Installation.
Module 4: Software and Utilities.
1. Installation of All types of Software.
2. Software Extension Details.
3. Partition Magic.
4. Data Recovery.
5. Power ISO.
8. Tally installation and Tally Data Backup.
9. How to Block Hard disk bad sector by hard disk Re-generator and NDD.
10. CD/DVD Burning.
Module 5: Internet Concept/Networking/Troubleshooting.
1. Outlook Express Configuration, Mail and Address book backup/Restore.
2. Ms-Outlook Configuration and Backup.
3. Configuration of Gmail ID in outlook express.
4. Networking Concept, Cabling and Crimping.
5. Workgroup Networking, Driver and Device Sharing.
6. Team Viewer.
7. Wireless Networking.
8. Network Troubleshooting.
9. E-mail ID Creation, Mail and Messages Concept.
10. Online Railway Reservation, Mobile Recharge, Movie Ticket, Flight Ticket Booking.
11. Software and Driver Downloading.
12. Diagnostic Card Error Coding.
13. Website Concept.
14. General Troubleshooting of Computer.
15. No Display, System Dead, Restarting and Hanging Problem.
Notes:View Practical/Theory Assignment :In this assignment you can solve some question on computer and copy.View Online/Offline Test :Friday/Saterday online and Offilne test these marks count in result. View Project After Course Completion you can complete project.
Number of Project Examination One
Duration of Project Examination One hour duration including viva-voce
Max. Marks 100 = 80(Practical) + 20(Viva Voce)
Benefit of Course Hardware & Networking
You will get better knowledge of computer and laptop hardware and networking assembling and dissembling.
We provide chip and card level hardware networking course.
After complete this course you can work as Your Business at your business place.
After complete this course you can get top most company job like "JIO, Samsung, Lenovo, HP" as a Hardware Engineer.
Career after Hardware & Networking
Eligible Govt. Jobs
Hardware and Network Engineer
PC Engineer Assistant
Laptop Engineer Assistant
Laptop / PC Assembling
Why Learn With Us
There are multiple reasons which make R-ITI one of the best Hardware and Networking Training Institute in Lucknow and Gonda Branch. Some of the reasons include-
We Provide Govt. Approved Course and has been providing training for more than 7+ years.